Property SummaryTwo bedroom Apartment set on the Bovis development in Minster, Security intercom system, stairs to first floor, security door, two bedrooms with en-suite to master, fitted white bathroom suite, modern high shine fitted kitchen with integrated appliances opening to living room accommodation. This apartment comes with one allocated parking space.
Will go very quickly so early viewing is advised.
When do you sign and what do you pay?
Once acceptable references have been received and approved, a date will be agreed for the commencement of the tenancy.
It is essential that you sign the Tenancy Agreement and pay the ‘initial money’ in advance of this date.
The initial Money consists of:
• Good Faith application fee (£300) which will be deducted from the set up balance.
• First month’s rent in advance
• Security deposit-one and a half months rent
• Reference fee-£50 +vat (£60) per person over 18
• Agreement Fee -£125 + vat (£150)
• Check in Fee-from £60 + vat (£72) – £150 + vat(£180), subject to property size
• Administration expenses -£50 + vat (£60)
The ‘initial money’ will be detailed in the confirmation letter and must be paid by direct transfer (details on request).