Property SummaryAVAILABLE from APRIL.
Spacious 3 bedroom semi in Stockbury Village with ample parking for several cars. Beautiful established gardens to front and rear, overlooking the fields to the back. Aga and standard oven in the fitted kitchen with large conservatory. Oil heating. Available from April. £70 per month payable to Landlord towards the maintenance/emptying of the cesspit. Call to arrange a viewing. When do you sign and what do you pay?
Once acceptable references have been received and approved, a date will be agreed for the commencement of the tenancy.
It is essential that you sign the Tenancy Agreement and pay the ‘initial money’ in advance of this date.
The initial Money consists of:
• Good Faith application fee (£300) which will be deducted from the set up balance.
• First month’s rent in advance
• Security deposit-one and a half months rent
• Reference fee-£50 +vat (£60) per person over 18
• Agreement Fee -£125 + vat (£150)
• Check in Fee-from £60 + vat (£72) – £150 + vat(£180), subject to property size
• Administration expenses -£50 + vat (£60)
The ‘initial money’ will be detailed in the confirmation letter and must be paid by direct transfer (details on request).