Property SummaryImmaculate 2 bedroom first floor apartment situated in Minster, with allocated parking.
Comprising communal entrance door, entrance door to inner hall with cream décor and telephone intercom system. Large living area and beautiful stylish fitted kitchen with fitted electric cooker, gas hob over and integrated appliances. En-suite shower room to master bedroom and main bathroom. Early viewing is recommended so call today.
When do you sign and what do you pay?
Once acceptable references have been received and approved, a date will be agreed for the commencement of the tenancy.
It is essential that you sign the Tenancy Agreement and pay the ‘initial money’ in advance of this date.
The initial Money consists of:
• Good Faith application fee (£300) which will be deducted from the set up balance.
• First month’s rent in advance
• Security deposit-one and a half months rent
• Reference fee-£50 +vat (£60) per person over 18
• Agreement Fee -£125 + vat (£150)
• Check in Fee-from £60 + vat (£72) – £150 + vat(£180), subject to property size
• Administration expenses -£50 + vat (£60)
The ‘initial money’ will be detailed in the confirmation letter and must be paid by direct transfer (details on request).