Property SummaryGround floor studio apartment in purpose built block. Spacious living/sleeping area with fitted kitchen including electric oven, gas hob, washing machine and fridge. Bathroom with shower. Patio doors to small outside area. Parking to the rear.
When do you sign and what do you pay?
Once acceptable references have been received and approved, a date will be agreed for the commencement of the tenancy.
It is essential that you sign the Tenancy Agreement and pay the ‘initial money’ in advance of this date.
The initial Money consists of:
• Good Faith application fee (£300) which will be deducted from the set up balance.
• First month’s rent in advance
• Security deposit-one and a half months rent
• Reference fee-£50 +vat (£60) per person over 18
• Agreement Fee -£125 + vat (£150)
• Check in Fee-from £60 + vat (£72) – £150 + vat(£180), subject to property size
• Administration expenses -£50 + vat (£60)
The ‘initial money’ will be detailed in the confirmation letter and must be paid by direct transfer (details on request).